Are you wondering if you have a pest problem? Do you wish there was a way you could know for sure?
Our pest inspection service can give you the peace of mind you are looking for. Our Pest inspection services can guarantee year round protection of your family and home from harmful pests.
Pest inspection must be done by experienced people to make sure that the report is accurate and dependable. A complete inspection of your home or structure provides the opportunity to report findings and recommendations
Once the report has been finished, a customized pest control program can implemented
In addition to a general home inspection, the structural pest inspection is an important part of buying, selling and maintaining a home.
In addition, the inspector will alert you to conditions that may encourage wood-destroying organisms to flourish, so you are able to take preventative action against their growth.
Our pest inspection services are available for:
- Pest and Termite Inspection
- Termite Treatment
- Visual inspection of exposed elements of construction
A Pre-Purchase Termite and Wood Destroying Pest Inspection will look at factors like:
- Evidence of live termite activity like mud tunnels, damaged timbers and identified termite species
- Evidence of old damage or activity which is currently inactive
- Evidence of past termite treatments which may be preventative in nature or termite management systems designed to act as an early warning
- Evidence of conditions conducive to termite infestation
Buying a new home is a big thing – and can be very expensive. Make sure you protect yourself from future problems by having your potential home inspected by us before you finalize the sale.
If you suspect termite activity in a property you already own, or if you are considering purchasing some property, call us at (386) 957-1023 and let us inspect the property for you.
If we don’t solve your problem, our service is FREE!